- our portals, including PassivLiving and PassivPro portal and all the functionality, dashboards and reports accessible within them (“Portals”);
- Our website at www.passivsystems.com (“Website”); and
- Any applications that we make available for you to download from time to time (“Applications”).
(2) Your use of the Platforms
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Platforms and the material which you can access and see within the Platforms.
You must not:
(a) republish any or all material or data from the Platforms (including re-publication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material or data from the Platforms;
(c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material or data on the Platforms for a commercial purpose;
(d) redistribute material or data from the Platforms (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our product sheet, media pack and image gallery).
(3) Acceptable use
When using the Platforms, you must not:
- use the Platforms in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Platforms or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Platforms, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the computer system on which the Platforms are hosted;
- attempt to modify, copy, adapt, reproduce, disassemble, decompile or reserve engineer any computer programs used to operate the Platforms except as is strictly necessary to use either of them for normal operation and other than as permitted by law;
- use the Platforms to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Platforms without our express written consent; or
- create links to the Platforms unless you have our express written consent.
(4) Operation of the Platforms
We are always developing the Platforms, so we may make changes to the Platforms at any time, but we will not stop or reduce a service for which you have paid fees (including to third parties such as installers).
We aim to make the Platforms and available to you all the time but sometimes it may be unavailable due to maintenance or to factors outside our control, such as the internet.
We follow good industry practice to keep the Platforms secure and regularly test the Platforms. However, we cannot guarantee that the Platforms will always be totally secure.
(5) Restricted access
Access to certain areas of the Portal and Application is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Portal.
Where you have a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Portal, Application or other content or services, you must keep your user ID and password confidential.
You are responsible for any activity on your account. It is your sole responsibility to monitor and control access to and use your account. You agree to keep your information accurate, complete and current.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Platforms is correct, we do not warrant or guarantee that it is complete or accurate. We are reliant on communications networks to input data into the Platforms so data may not always be up to date.
We do not guarantee that the Platforms will be compatible with all hardware and software that you may use.
(7) Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose).
(8) Your Data
We take our responsibility for care of your data very seriously. Where we process your data on our Portals and Applications we act as a processor for the controller who is the provider of the services you access through the Portal/Application (unless you have agreed to participate in a trial with us, where we are a controller). If any personal data is processed on our Website, we are a controller. Please see our Privacy Notice for more detail about all our processing activities.
(10) Entire agreement
(11) Suspension and Termination
You can stop using any of the Platforms at any time. If you want us to disable your account, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, you will no longer be able to access your account or the information held in your account on the Portal or Application.
(13) Our contact details
The full name of our company is PassivSystems Ltd and our address is Benyon House, Newbury Business Park, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2PZ
Our VAT number is: 242 2344 41
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com